Information from Viator
Book this half day city tour of Puerto Princesa and be enchanted as you discover the beauty of nature at Puerto Princesa in Palawan.
This private orientation tour of Puerto Princesa, one of the three areas in Palawan, includes a drive down Rizal Avenue, the city’s main street and commercial center, passing by Mendoza Mini Park, to the wharf and Port Area.Brief stops are made at the State College museum, the crocodile farm, the pineapple fiber weavers, the market and the Iwahig Penal Colony, also known as the “prison without walls” as this is a village where prisoners on good behaviour live with their families and work in the farms.Our local guide will help you understand Puerto Princesa and see all it has to offer. Lunch is also included.
- Professional guide on private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotels located within Puerto Princesca City only)
What's not included
- Personal Expenses
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included