Conveniently located near Rockwell (5-8 mins walk), Ateneo Graduate School (15 mins walk), Makati Avenue (15-18 mins walk), BGC (15-20 mins drive), Greenbelt (10-15 mins drive), International Airport (30 mins drive) and other premier destination, our place is in a low-density 5-floor building. Public transport and taxi are readily available. My place is good for couples, friends, reviewers, solo adventurers, backpackers, seamen, overseas workers, and business travellers.
****additional Php 300 on the fourth person. The unit can accommodate up to 4 person.
1. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
2. If you’re coming to Makati to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
3. Check-in is at 2 pm and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
4. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
5. To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy at the 2nd level loft.
6. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
7. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy inside the unit (although you are welcome to smoke outside)
8. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
9. To be considerate to the neighbouring units, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember them and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.
10. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place instead of an additional guest charge in an attempt to keep costs down for you.
11. We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
12. To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we've installed two locks as a precautionary measure. Whilst there is a 24/7 security at the lobby, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
13. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
14. HAVE FUN!