Information from Viator
Share the tour and meet new guests from around the globe as you discovery together what Tagaytay has to offer for it's guests.
The city of Tagaytay is located on a ridge, 2250 feet above sea level. It is about 2 hours leisurely drive south of Manila passing small towns, orchards, fruit stalls and coconut plantations. Admire the magnificent views offered of Taal Volcano, a small volcano whose crater houses another volcano, and the quiet surroundings of Taal Lake. The majestic view can be enjoyed from a vantage point along the ridge. After enjoying a native refreshment, visit the world’s famous Bamboo Organ of Las Pinas Church and the Jeepney Factory.Actual pick up time will be advised at least one day prior to scheduled tour of the guests. Maximum waiting time is at 30 Minutes.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free snacks included