Information from Viator
Make your way up to the highlands city of Tagaytay for some sightseeing view of the very famous Taal Volcano, which is located in Batangas, but can only be seen in full view here. Tour includes round-trip hotel transfer from Metro Manila/Makati hotels.
The city of Tagaytay is located on a ridge, 2250 feet above sea level. It is about 2 hours leisurely drive south of Manila passing small towns, orchards, fruit stalls and coconut plantations. Admire the magnificent views offered of Taal Volcano, a small volcano whose crater houses another volcano, and the quiet surroundings of Taal Lake. The majestic view can be enjoyed from a vantage point along the ridge. After enjoying a native refreshment, visit the world’s famous Bamboo Organ of Las Pinas Church and the Jeepney Factory.Tour is inclusive of a complimentary round trip transfers (for hotels located within Manila or Makati area only), applicable entrance fees, some light snacks and service of a professional English Speaking tour guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (hotels located in Manila, Makati area only)
- Private tour
- Light snacks
- Entry/Admission - Saint Joseph Church
What's not included
- Personal Expenses
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide