Information from G Adventures
Get ready to see what local life is like outside of Peru's well-known cities. Relax on the pristine waters of Lake Titicaca and immerse yourself in rural Indigenous culture. Explore the village, get to know your hosts, and peek through a window into a culture that is unique and fascinating.
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- Taquile Islands visit
- Puno stay
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Immerse yourself in local culture at a lake titicaca homestay
- Explore the reed islands of the uros people
- Enjoy stunning lake views by boat
Day 1: Puno Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Puno/Lake Titicaca Enjoy a guided tour of Lake Titicaca and a homestay in a small village.
Day 3: Lake Titicaca/Puno Visit the floating islands of Uros before returning to Puno. Opt to visit the Sillustani burial site.
Day 4: Puno Depart at any time.