Rooms at The Llama Brothers Hostel all a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with 24/7 hot water. Dormitories features shared bathroom facilities. Linens and individual lockers are provided. Room service is available.
At The Llama Brothers Hostel guests will find a handy tour-desk capable of selling bus tickets and organizing tours. Laundry services and luggage storagae are available for an extra fee.
The metro station is a 3-minute walk away and the city centre is a 20-minute drive away. The airport is 10 km from The Llama Brothers Hostel. Shuttle services may be arranged for an extra fee.
- Check out is at 11:00. Guests checking out after 11:00 will be charged half a day's rate. Guests checking out after 14:00 will be charged a full day's rate.
- The property has a drug-free policy and disruptive noises are not allowed after 23:00.
- Luggage storage is free of charge. Extra days have a cost of 10 USD per day, per bag.
- A second child up to 3 years old may stay free of charge using existing beds. A second child older than 3 years old, may stay for an extra 20 USD requesting an extra bed.
- Parking is possible but subject to availability. It must be requested and paid for in advance and has a cost of 10 USD per day.
- Based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. To be exempt from this 18% additional fee (IVA), a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented.
Please note both documents are required for fee exemption. Guests who are not able to present both documents will be required to pay the fee.
Foreign business travellers who require a printed invoice, will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. This fee is not automatically calculated in the total costs for the reservation.