Information from Viator
Lima City is the largest city after of Cairo, his gastromy is very delicious and well-known for the World. So this city have a lot of places that show you colonial age and the Viceroys.
We will show you the three historical periods of our capital: pre-Hispanic Lima, Colonial Lima and Modern Lima.Our tour begins with a panoramic tour of the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca ceremonial center. We will continue our tour through the Historic Center of Lima, where monuments and colonial buildings will be appreciated, highlights of this part are the Paseo de la República, Plaza San Martín, the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Townhall among others.We will also enter the Magic Circuit of Water, located in the Reserve Park, it is a wonderful set of 13 ornamental, cybernetic and interactive fountains where water, music, light, and images, are mixed to present us unique, incredible shows full of magic, illusion and fantasy. It holds the Guinness Record as "The Largest fountain Complex in the World in a Public Park".
- Hotel pickup "Only for hotels close to the main square"
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Driver " Our Driver is not the tour guide"
- Professional art historian Tour guide, license by the peruvian authorities.
- Drop off : "We finish our tour close to the Cusco main square"
What's not included
- Entrance Fees Will vary according age and Student cards "payment is directly in the entrance", our tour guide will help to purchase it.
- Food and drinks