Information from G Adventures
Get back to nature in the tropical rainforest. Located on the famously diverse Tambopata River in the Peruvian Amazon, our exclusive G Lodge Amazon is both comfortable and intimate. Explore the jungle by boat or on dry land trails, swim in the lodge's cool stream, or strap on a harness and rope up to the lodge's tree platforms for a bird's eye view of the forest — including close-ups of arboreal orchids.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Exclusive G Lodge Amazon stay (3 nts)
- Wildlife-spotting excursions by foot and by boat
- Rubber boot use
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Explore the amazon rainforest from the comforts of an exclusive lodge
- Search for wildlife by foot and canoe
- Explore the tambopata national reserve with an expert naturalist
Day 1: Puerto Maldonado/Tambopata Arrive at the Puerto Maldonado airport, meet the naturalist guide and set off on the journey to the jungle lodge. Spot wildlife en route. Before dinner, head out for a night walk around the lodge.
Day 2: Tambopata Enjoy guided excursions led by expert naturalists to spot wildlife at nearby oxbow lakes and along the jungle trails. Relax in a hammock, enjoy the local swimming hole, or visit a nearby plantation. After dinner, go on a caiman-spotting cruise.
Day 3: Tambopata Take a boat excursion to a spectacular hidden lake. There's a chance to spot the elusive black caiman and giant otters. Return for lunch and another free afternoon for relaxing.
Day 4: Tambopata/Puerto Maldonado After breakfast, return by canoe to Puerto Maldonado and transfer to the airport for departure.