Information from Viator
The beautiful Machu Picchu Inca citadel was built in the fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec, this impressive archaeological monument was considered a Royal residence destined to the cult of the Andean GodsAlso was use as a refuge for the elite of the Inca aristocracy, is considered one of the seven wonders of the world since 2007 and is located at 2430 meters altitude in the Urubamba river valley. Visiting this place is for you an unforgettable experience ever imagined.
5:00 a.m. Transfer from your hotel to the train stationWe will take the train from Cusco to Aguas Calientes, then on arrival we will quickly take a bus to Machupicchu Inca City.We will have a visit of the city with a professional guide for 2 hours, then you will be able to visit the Inca city on our own.Optional You can ascend the mountain of Wayna Picchu, or La Puerta del Sol and the Inca Bridge or see and do things at your convenience at this time. You can take picture for get souvenirs for your visit to Machupicchu.6:30 p.m. return to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco10:00 p.m. Arrival in Cusco.
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle only for our group to the train Station
- Private Driver " Our Driver is not the tour guide"
- Professional Tour guide, license by the peruvian authorities.
- Bus Concetur to Machupicchu up and down
- Lunch in Machupicchu Village
- Drop off close to main square
What's not included
- Meals. "Not Mentioned"
- Entrance to recreational sites, such as "Clubs" "Hot Springs, Theme Parks"
- Others not specified in the program.