Information from Viator
Lima has one of the most stunning views from the ocean. Don't miss this chance to see Limas' skyline from a different point of view. We have a beautiful 35 feet Rober Sailboat with two sails. Perfect for a day at the ocean! Don't miss the chance to see sea lions, penguins and other fauna from the Pacific Ocean.
Cruise where you can be in complete contact with nature. This trip begins at the Marina Club where you will depart towards the Bay of La Punta and then continue to Chucuito, the Camotal, Cabezo Norte, Isla San Lorenzo and ends at the Palomino Island. Here you will be immerse in the beautiful sea fauna from Peru.This trip is doable through out the year, although we recommend to do it in during the summer so between November and May because you would be able to swim in the ocean and have a sunny blue sky.You can bring your own music and food to complete and enjoy a perfect sailing tour.
- Bottle of water
What's not included
- Transport to/from start point. Option available, please contact local operator
- Additional PEN10 (Soles) for departure tax
- Additional PEN10 (Soles) for entering Palomino protected area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service