Information from Viator
Lima was once the most important city in the Spanish Viceroyalty of Southamerica, The best way to enjoy Lima and its history. Our excursion offers Lima’s best attractions in its three historical periods: pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern.
Our tour begins with a panoramic tour of the Huaca Pucllana, a pre-Inca ceremonial center. We will continue our tour through the Historic Center of Lima, where monuments and colonial buildings will be appreciated, highlights of this part are the Paseo de la República, Plaza San Martín, the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Townhall among others.We will also enter the Magic Circuit of Water, located in the Reserve Park, it is a wonderful set of 13 ornamental, cybernetic and interactive fountains where water, music, light, and images, are mixed to present us unique, incredible shows full of magic, illusion and fantasy. It holds the Guinness Record as "The Largest fountain Complex in the World in a Public Park".
- Pick you up from Miraflores, san Isidro and Lima hotels
- Billingual Professional Guide
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drop-off at your hotel only on request at extra cost
- Will be necesary a briefing 01 or 02 days before your tour in our Office "it should be necesary to understand the tour and give you some advices"