Information from Viator
Enjoy the freedom of a motorcycle ride on this half day tour. Starting form Cusco and visiting Tipon archaeological complex, Huacarpay lagoon, Pikillaqta archaeological site and The Sistine Chapel of the Americas in the town of Andahuaylillas. You'll explore the South Valley of the Inkas in a unique way having a thrilling time.
Meet your group, guide and pick up your motorcycle and gear just a few blocks away form Cusco main square. After a safety briefing, you'll start your thrilling ride. This tour is designed for all those who love adventure and culture. At all times, you'll be accompanied by a professional guide (English and Spanish). The route is mainly on asphalt road, which passes through different archaeological sites located to the south of the Sacred Valley of the Inkas (max. altitude is 3200 m.a.s.l / 10499 ft.). The stops include Tipon archaeological complex, Huacarpay lagoon, Pikillaqta archaeological site and the Sistine Chapel of the Americas in the town of Andahuaylillas. You will travel on an average of 120 kilometers (75 miles) for approximately 4-hours. After the tour, you'll head back to Cusco. Choose from the following motorcycles: • Honda CBX250 Twister • Honda XR250 Tornado • Honda NX400 Falcon • Suzuki DR650 • Kawasaki KLR650 • See "Exclusions" for upgrades.Book and enjoy the ride!
- Adventure guide (English and Spanish)
- Basic equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket
- Basic insurance (only covers personal injuries)
- Chose between: Honda XR, Toronado 250, Honda NX, Falcon 400, or a Honda XR650L
- Local taxes
What's not included
- Gasoline for the motorcycles (travelers & tour Guide Bike)
- Full coverage insurance
- Yamaha Ténéré XT660Z (additional $30USD)
- Triumph Tiger 800XC (additional $40USD)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure