Information from Viator
This 4-hour tour is the easiest way for you to have close-up contact with monkeys such as white-face, howlers and geoffrey´s tamarine.
The tour starts with hotel pick up in Panama City followed by a transfer to the Gamboa Marina. Once there, you will go on a 35-minute boat ride on the Chagres River until you reach the Monkey Island,Together with a guide, you will spend about 80 minutes observing the different species of monkeys. After the visit, you will go on a 35-minute boat ride back to the Gamboa Marina followed by a transfer back to your hotel.
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Professional local guide
- Boat ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's not included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure