Information from Viator
Enjoy a 5.5-hour wine trail tour exploring four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards including Mud House, Torlesse, Pegasus Bay and Waipara Springs, all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines.
After being picked up from your centrally located Christchurch hotel and travel 40-minutes to Waipara, the fastest growing wine region in New Zealand. Visit and enjoy wine tasting guided tours of four boutique vineyards of North Canterbury, these include Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines. Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs are all located in the Waipara area, well known for its warm dry climate and limestone rich soils, both ideal for quality wine production.
- Wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Explore four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards
- Lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included