Information from Viator
Urbanaut Brewing Co. invite you to enjoy a 60 minute tour our brand-new Kingsland Brewery! Whether you’re a full-blown craft beer fanatic or relative newcomer, you’ll leave with a better knowledge of how beer is made, why craft beer has revolutionised the beer sector and what makes an Urbanaut craft beer taste so good. Groups are kept deliberately small so that you can ask lots of questions and have a more personal experience with our knowledgeable brewery hosts.
You'll need to get yourself to the Urbanaut Brewery on 2b Western Springs Road. We have parking available onsite but as you are sampling beers we recommend you either use public transport, take an Uber/Taxi or have a non-drinking driver available. Morningside Train Station is a 3 minute walk away from the brewery. On arrival at our cellar door you'll meet your tour host and the others on your tour. There is space a the cellar door to relax if you arrival a little early, have someone who isn't joining the tour or just want to stay longer at the end. You will be offered beers to sample as the host takes you through the brewing process, introduces you to the different ingredients and equipment, and talks you through the different styles of beers. The tour last 60 minutes. You are welcome to stay on afterwards to chat with your friends/tour group and enjoy additional tasting trays or buy takeaway beers from the cellar door (at an additional cost).
- Beverages - tastings of all the Urbanaut beers currently on tap in the brewery, plus any guest beers we have brewed that are currently on tap.
- Personal Guide - one of the knowledgeable Urbanaut staff or even one of the owners will take you through the tour.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's not included
- Further alcoholic drinks after the tour (available to purchase)
- Food (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from Brewery