Information from Viator
Experience paradise on this 3.5 hour long tour to Takapuna! Stroll through the center of Auckland’s most popular seaside suburbs and learn about the areas varied history, rich culture, enjoy the lake, beach, gorgeous views and discover hidden foody gems.
Once a popular holiday destination, Takapuna beach is 1km long and has uninterrupted views of Auckland’s youngest volcano, Rangitoto Island. Discover why this ocean-side suburb is fast becoming one of Auckland’s most exciting dining destinations. If the gorgeous beach setting isn’t enough, then one of the many amazing eateries will seal the deal. We’ll take a gentle stroll through Takapuna taking in the sights and history of Lake Pupuke, the historic Pumphouse, Pohutukawa tree lined Takapuna Beach and sneak in some treats including, chocolate, pizza, tarts, burgers and much more as we weave through alleyways and along the waterfront. This is a walking tour at a nice and gentle pace and is mostly flat. There's plenty of opportunities to take photos of the gorgeous views.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All Food tastings
- Local guide
- Walking tour
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - we ask that you make your own way to our meeting point
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors