Information from Viator
What better introduction to the heart of the city than starting at the top of Auckland's ‘Golden Mile’, taking in the city’s oldest architecture and enjoying samples of our multicultural cuisine along the way. Enjoy the Queen Street Food tour or try out our alternative afternoon tour!
Come along with us for a gentle stroll along one of Auckland’s most iconic streets while weaving in and out of the ‘Golden Mile’ discovering hidden gems, soaking in history, architecture, sights, smells, and of course, enjoying some delicious tastings as we go.Along the way, we taste local artisan produce, baker’s delights, a taste of the orient and much more.Whether you are an Aucklander, a Kiwi or an international visitor to our fabulous city, this is a tour for everybody.A great way to enjoy a few hours in the heart of the city with a morning time slot available to fit in with your busy schedule.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All Food tastings
- Local guide
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - please make your own way to our designated meeting point.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service