Information from Viator
The Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu trek located in a Langtang Himalayan ranges dominated Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Xisapangma (8,103 m), Gnash Himal family with many other high Mountains . As you go over a Suryakunda high pass located an at altitude of 4,630 meter that brings us almost to the edge of Kathmandu. And finally, Helambu is a great valley to discover Buddhism. Langtang gosaikunda and Helambu trek offers comfortable accommodation with delicious cuisines run by the local inhabitants where you can touch the local hospitality.
The Langtang valley combine with Gosainkunda lakes and Helambu trek is located in a Langtang mountain ranges dominated Langtang Lirung (7,227m), Xisapangma (8,103 m), Gnash Himal family with many other high Mountains . The legend says that a lama following a runaway yak discovered this valley, hence the name -Lang (Tibetan name for YAK), Tang (more currently “Dhang” means to follow). Visiting Gosainkunda is an important pilgrimage destination for all visitors.As you hike over the Suryakunda lakes and high pass 15,187 ft that brings you almost to the edge of Kathmandu. Exploring Helambu villages is a great valley to discover Buddhism. Langtang valley combine with Gosaikunda Lakes and Helambu trek offers comfortable accommodation with delicious cuisines run by the local inhabitants.
- 12 nights lodge accommodation in the mountains
- 2 Nights Twin Sharing Tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu without breakfast.
- Meals on full board: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner each day during the trekking days
- Guest house basis trekking accommodation while on trekking days.
- Bus transfer from Kathmandu – Syabrubensi and from Melamchi to Kathmandu
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local guide and each 2 guest 1 Porter basis.
- Langtang National park permits and TIMS permits for Trekking tours
- All land transportation as per written on above itinerary.
- Food and accommodation and salary of Nepali trekking staffs.
- Insurance of guide and porters.
- Nepal Government Tax, VAT and as well as Gokyo Treks & Company service charge.
What's not included
- Nepal entry visa fee cost US$ 40.
- Lunch and Dinner during the staying in Kathmandu city.
- Any kinds of battery charges, laundry service, phone calls and hot shower during the trekking.
- Personal trekking equipment and Clothing.
- Personal nature expenses, any drinks and bar bills.
- Your travel insurance (it is mandatory in case of emergency)
- Any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- Tips for the crew (Note : TIPS is not compulsory but highly expected)
- Any other things which are not mentioned above