Information from Viator
HIGHLIGHTS • One of the most popular trek in the Khumbu region. • Technical 6000 meters ascent. • 360 degree views of Everest and Makalu Himalaya ranges. Lobuche East Peak Climbing offers an attractive summit with magnificent views of Ama Dablam, Pumori, Makalu, Nuptse, Everest and Baruntse.Lobuche East Peak Climbing will keep you both physically challenged and visually delighted. The peak has two different summits Lobuche East Peak Climbing (6,145 m) and Lobuche West (6,145 m). Between these peaks is a sharp gap and a considerable distance. Summit of the peak is exposed and often covered with moldy ice.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStart from Kathmandu Pass By: Mount Adventure Holidays, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
- Airport pick up and drop off, upon arrival and departure in Kathmandu (International and domestic both)
- Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fee.
- Food during the trek and climb (full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee and seasonal fresh fruits)
- All guesthouse accommodation during the trekking period and North Face, Salewa, Mountain Hardware or similar tented camp accommodation during the climbing period.
- High altitude climbing leader (Sherpa guide) licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- Well experienced English speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5+ persons.
- Group climbing equipment including ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight figure etc.
- Domestic flight Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu for guest and guide inclusive with all taxes and transfers.
- Satellite phone.
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangement.
- First aid medical kit, Oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- All organisational requirements.
- Trekking Map
What's not included
- Nepal visa (USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days)
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst trekking / climbing)
- Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.