Information from Viator
15 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking is not just about reaching the foothill of world’s tallest mountain. It is amalgamation of high altitude topographical experience and people’s cultural understanding. Too many of superlative activities do make it an exciting prospect of finding the inner self of your traveling desires. From adventure to creation of momentous events EBC trek tops all. Journey starts with adventurous flight to world’s most extreme airport the Lukla Airport from Kathmandu. From temperate to alpine forests trekkers ascends and descends through valley of moraines and glaciers.Trekking to Everest Base Camp is an Experience of Lifetime.
Trip Fact:Activities: TrekkingTrip Duration: 15 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateAltitude: Maximum: 5,554m/18,192ftAccommodation: Local Tea house during the trekMeals: All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek as per menuTransportation: Domestic Flight and private vehicles Main Highlights: • Local Town of Namche bazaars - a Popular Sherpa People Town • Panorama view from Syangboche including Mt. Everest 8848m • Sherpa people and culture • Closed view of Thamsherku,Amadablam & pumori • Sunrise view from kalapatthar including breathtaking views of Mt. Everest • Everest base camp an altitude of 5360m • Khumbu glacier, one of the biggest glacier in Himalayas Detail itinerary:DAY 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.DAY 02: Kathmandu - Lukla - Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 3 - 4 hrs.DAY 03: Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3440 m/11,280 ft): 5 - 6 hrsDAY 04: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazaar: 3,440m/11,284ftDAY 05: Namche Bazzar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft) - 5 - 6 hrsDAY 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 5 - 6 hrsDAY 07: Dingboche - Duglha (4,600 m/15,090 ft): 3 - 4 hrsDAY 08: Duglha - Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 2 - 4 hrs trekDAY 09: Lobuche - Gorak Shep [5170 m/16,961ft]-Everest Base Camp [5364 m/17,594 ft]-Gorak Shep: 8 - 9 hrsDAY 10: Gorak Shep - Kala Patthar - Pheriche [4280 m/14,070 ft]: 8 - 9 hrsAfter breakfast we set off to Upper Pangboche, we will get DAY DAY 11: Pheriche-Pangboche-Tengboche-Namche Bazzar (3,440 m/11,280 ft): 5 - 6 hrsDAY 12: Namche Bazaar-Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 6 - 8 hrsDAY 13: Lukla to Kathmandu by air (1330m).DAY 14: Free Day in KathmanduDAY 15: Departure /Farewell
- 3 Nights Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- All Airport transfers by Private Vehicle
- Good Hotel during the Trekking
- Experienced, Government Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Domestic Airfare (Ktm-Luk-Ktm) with all airport taxes
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- All the Necessary permits including National park fees
- Sleeping bag and Duffel Bag By Company. ( Need to give Back)
- Staff insurance, medication and equipment,
- First Aid Kit
- Company Ti-Shirt and Certificate of Trek
- All Govt. and Local Taxes
What's not included
- Accommodation and food in case of earlier arrival and later Departure in Mountain and City due to flight cancellation and bad weather.
- Your Travel/trekking insurance
- Mountain rescue charges or insurance
- Bottled drinks on trek (cold and alcoholic) and Hot Drinks, Wifi, Charging, Hot Shower
- Your Extra day accommodation and food in Mountain and Kathmandu in the cases emergency such as Flight cancelled or earlier arrived
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Porter to Carry Your Bags ( USD 20 Per porter) 1 porter will be for 2 person
- Additional food or drink on trek in addition to three standard meals
- Personal expenses, Emergency Expenses, road blocked, snakes, desert etc.
- Tips for staff ( Tips are expected)
- Which is not mentions in Cost Included Section.