Information from Viator
Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the famous 14 days trekking trip in Annapurna region of Nepal. This trek offers magnificent view of Himalayan range which includes Dhaulagiri, Annapurna Machhapuchhre and many more. Walking through the rhododendron and bamboo forest is another attraction of this trip.
Annapurna sanctuary trek is another well-known name of Annapurna Base Camp trekking which is surrounded by the ring of high mountains above 7000mtrs. The gorge, made by Modi Khola in between two famous mountains of Annapurna range of Nepal Himalaya called Machhapuchchhre (Fishtail) and Hiuchuli, is the only one way to enter in this paradise. The matchless combination of height and depth, nature and culture as well as flora and fauna proves its name ideal to call as sanctuary.The south facing slope of the sanctuary is covered with dense of tropical jungle of rhododendron and bamboo, in other hand, dry rain shadow area with colder climate similar to the Tibetan plateau, in the north. The sanctuary get only 7 hours sun even in summer days. The sanctuary is known as the sacred land of the Gurung people, who were the only people to inhabit this area in the past.Highlights • Visiting typical Gurung village of Ghandruk and learn their typical culture and lifestyle. • Spectacular mountain views and impressive sunrise from Poonhill. • Impressive view of Annapurna Glacier and 360 degree mountain view from Annapurna Base Camp. • Walking through the gorge made by the Modi Khola between Hiunchuli and Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail). • Enjoy the bathe in Natural hot spring at Jhinu Danda. • Awe-inspiring sight of Fewa Lake and Himalayan panorama from Sarangkot. ItineraryDay 01 :Arrival at Kathmandu - 1340m/4397 ftDay 02 :Drive to Pokhara - 827m/2713 ftDay 03 : Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga - 1570m/5151 ftDay 04 : Trek to Ghorepani - 2850 m/9350 ftDay 05 : Hike to Poonhill and trek to Tadapani - 2680m/8793 ftDay 06 : Trek to Sinuwa - 22325 mm/7628 ftDay 07 : Trek to Deurali - 3231 m/10600 ftDay 08 : Trek to Annapurna Base Camp - 4130 m/13550 ftDay 09 : Trek back to Bamboo - 2347 m/7700 ftDay 10 : Trek to Jhinu Danda (hot spring) - 1780m/5840 ftDay 11 : Trek to Dhampus - 1695 m/5561 ftDay 12 : Trek to Dhampus Phedi and drive to Pokhara - 827m/ 2713 ftDay 13 : Drive back to Kathmandu - 1340m/4397 ftDay 14 : Final Departure.
- Pickup and drop from and to airport by private vehicle.
- Hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara on BB plan.
- Guided City tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All standard meal during the trek (B/L/D)
- All twin sharing accommodation in lodges during the trek.
- Government license holder English speaking local guide.
- The required number of local staff and Porters to carry your luggage and to assist you during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- All fee of national parks and conservation areas.
- Duffle kit bag and Trekking Map. (yours to keep)
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expense.
- Farewell Dinner.
What's not included
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu, Pokhara and other major cities.
- Travel Insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa, you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.