Information from Viator
Explore serene natural trails with incredible scenery during this private hiking tour that will take you on a away from hustle and bustle. If you have an extra day in Kathmandu, taking part in this hike can be a very rejuvenating experience in Nagarkot.
The iconic Nagarkot is a nearby hill standing tall at an estimated height of 7200 feet (2195 meters). It is situated about 20 miles (32 km) away from Kathmandu and is popular for providing the mesmerizing Himalayan views and dramatic sunrises and sunsets. This Nagarkot hiking trip takes you on a peaceful journey away from the Kathmandu valley. Escape the congested traffic of the big city and make your way into the tranquility of the Nagarkot hill while exploring the countryside with village communities living alongside the hiking trail. All of the natural scenery around you during your hike with the incredible diversity of rich flora and fauna such as oak, rhododendron, pine and various species of orchids will be an incomparable experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Car/Jeep/Bus depending on your group size)
- Licensed guide on hike
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
What's not included
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included