Information from Viator
HIGHLIGHTS • Ride the jeep tracks and trails around Kathmandu by bike. • Enjoy technical challenges along jungle and single track. • Meet Newar and Tamang villagers. • Explore the sleeping image of the Hindu secret god Vishnu at Budhanilkantha.
Join this super mountain biking day trip and explore hidden, interesting spots of Kathmandu valley. Ride through the city of temples and see Nepal from the comfort of wheels. Our mountain biking day trips are designed to give the most out of your budget and time.Our day begins with a satisfying breakfast followed by a mountain bike tour to Budhanilkantha, which is located 6km northeast of Kathmandu. Here, you will learn about a mythical legend that revolves around the making of the valley. You will also visit the sleeping Bishnu Temple and enjoy the picturesque view of the valley.We then mountain bike to Shivapuri National Park and head to an ancient spot located on a ridge Northwest of the valley. We will ride through the narrow alleyways of the ancient town and view the old shrines, temples and traditional houses typical to the valley. You will also observe the traditional lifestyle of the town dwellers and sample their local delicacies.
- Experienced mountain bike guide.
- Mountain bike with repair kit, helmet.
- All necessary paperwork, service charge, and government taxes.
- Lunch with tea and coffee.
- Mineral Water
- First Aid kids
What's not included
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or rescue.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, and hot water.
- Tips and personal expenses.