Information from Viator
Inle Lake 3 days / 2 nights package
Upon arrival at Inle Lake, Golden Express Tours’ representative will pick you up at the airport and transfer to your hotel to check-in. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
You get picked up in the morning to join a comfortable boat trip on the beautiful Inle Lake, known for its leg rowers, floating villages and gardens. Today you will gain insight into the everyday life of the Intha, who mostly live in wooden houses built on tall stilts, and learn about their methods of fishing and gardening. You visit the silk weaving village Inpawkhon where artisans produce one of the most expensive and rarest textiles in the world: silk made from lotus flowers. Further visits to cheerot making and silversmith factories are also included on this tour. Visit the Hpaung Daw U Pagoda and the Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery by the lake, before you return to your hotel.
After check-out at your hotel, the day is at your leisure. A departure transfer to Heho Airport is provided.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle for arrival, departure and jetty transfers
- Private boat for full day sightseeing tour
- Two nights’ accommodation including breakfast
- English-speaking guide (transfers and sightseeing tour)
- Full day sightseeing tour including zone fees and meals
What's not included
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Tips for guide and driver
- Visits not mentioned in the program