Information from Viator
Join this tour , if you are tried of many touristy areas in Myanmar.The village , called Thonezepay village is very peaceful place where you could learn a lot about culture , traditions , ways of life from honest, peaceful , frankly and humble local people by cooking and having lunch together at local village.
After breakfast at hotel, your guide and you will go to local market and buy meat and other vegetables for your lunch. Then you will take a private boat to village Thonezepay village; 6 miles far away from Mandalay and it will take 1hour and 30 minutes. On the way you will enjoy the river views and fishermen. Upon arrival to Thonezepay village, you will be met by local people by ox cart. Then you will cook together with local people and learn how they are cooking. After cooking you will have your lunch with local people. You will also get to experience their lifestyle and sightseeing in village. You transfer back to Mandalay by boat. On the way, visit to Mingun, the ancient village where you can see the world biggest bell, unfinished pagoda and Myatheindan pagoda. Overnight at Mandalay.
- Professional guide
- Luxurious and private car with air-conditioning and driver
- Toll fee and fuel charges for car
- Private boat from Mandalay to villages to Mandalay
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Ox cart at village
- Cooking lesson and village lunch with local
- Mineral water and snow towel
What's not included
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Personal expenditure
- Tip of guides , driver and boat men