Information from Viator
Where: MANDALAY ‘Made famous for many by the writings of Rudyard Kipling (who actually only spent 2 days in Myanmar and never even visited Mandalay!) this is perhaps the most evocative destination in Myanmar. The second largest city in Myanmar after Yangon this is the economic and religious hub of upper Myanmar and is centred around the Royal Palace. With hidden charms and much to explore including temples, monasteries and markets, as well as great street food and panoramic views from Mandalay Hill this is a city well worth spending time in.’
The Tour: Ballooning in Mandalay Be ready to enjoy the vast expanse and beauty in this ‘must do’ when in Mandalay. Our adventure starts early, around 5 am, but it will be really worthy after you experience the breathtaking vista from a different perspective. A transfer will pick you up and carry you to the departure site, security is important, you will be brief about security when flying. Approximately 45 minutes of ride of your ‘flight of a lifetime’. Unfortunately, the ride will come back to earth, but as you eventually drift gently back down you will be greeted by a dedicated crew, who will help you celebrate your trip in true aeronautical fashion… with a glass of chilled sparkling wine, whilst you enjoy breakfast. You will then be taken back to your hotel to continue with your day, or alternatively enjoy more sleep!
- Personal pick up and drop off, with small size on and off road vehicles.
- Full Safety Briefing and viewing of pre-launch inflation from a dedicated viewing area, with hot beverages and light snacks.
- 45 min – 1 hour balloon flight in a twelve passenger balloon.
- Sparkling wine and fresh fruit reception after landing, with presentation of personal flight certificate and souvenir
- Inflight photo service
What's not included
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Zone fee