Information from Viator
The small town of Twante is noted for its pottery, cotton-weaving and an old Mon paya complex. Join with us, you will visit this oasis of peace by boat and enjoy the peaceful villages in town.
In the morning, we will pick you up in the hotel lobby at time advised upon reconfirmation. Your journey begins with a transfer to Yangon Jetty . You will embark on a boat to cruise along the Yangon River to the small town of Twantay. This peaceful and beautiful town is famous for its pottery, which are unique in style and technique to the Twantay area. Stroll around town to view how posts and earthen wares are made. Continue sightseeing in the town as you travel by traditional horse cart. Return to Yagon and enjoy a special lunch on board as you cruise back along the river.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Purify drinking water & snow towel
- English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tri-shaw sightseeing
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families