Information from Viator
With 1518m above sea level, Mount Popa is such a great location to have an incredible view of Bagan. Join with us, you will have a chance to visit and explore this extinct volcano, which definitely is worth the effort.
In the morning, we will pick up in the hotel lobby and transfer you to the Mount Popa, which is about 50km far from Bagan and would take you 1h30 min drive to reach. The place is dedicated to animist spirits known as “nats”. Visitors climb up a winding covered 777 step staircase. On the way, you also enjoy beautifully encircling mountain and curious monkeys that populate this area. Then, you will reach the monastery and temple complex, with shrines to the 37 nats. It is totally excellent and interesting for you to take a visit to this spectacular view over the region.
- Air Conditioned vehicle transfer form /to hotel.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Drinking water bottle & cold towel
What's not included
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other Service not mentioned on this program.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money