Information from Viator
Travel from Mandalay to Bagan by river cruise for a full-day slow journey experience. Perfect for those who want to admire the local Myanmar scenery and rural way of life when traveling between the two cities. The boat has full air-conditioned luxury seating and the upper deck has a panoramic sitting deck for sunbathing. Enjoy a demonstration on Myanmar culture and tradition and a visit to a local village en route.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productPass By: RV NMAI HKA Jetty (MANDALAY-BAGAN)Casually sail down the Irrawaddy River following the famous “Road to Mandalay”. Self-transfer to the boat dock for departure. Your day will be started with a beautiful sunrise from the upper deck of your transportation for the day, enjoying breakfast under the warm sunlight and gentle breeze.
- Join in’ basis on the cruise
- Meals as stated in your itinerary
- 1 Bottle of water per guest
- Government tax
What's not included
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Zone fees
- Transfers hotel jetty and v.v.
- Special Offer
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water