Information from G Adventures
Perfect for travellers looking for a fast-paced trip, this short but sweet adventure offers up a great combination of Morocco’s must-see highlights and a little free time to explore on your own. Take to a camel to tour the dunes before really experiencing the Sahara on an overnight camping excursion. Explore high-walled kasbahs and wander the labyrinthine alleys of Fes and Marrakech. Discover the history and rugged natural beauty of mysterious Morocco.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Overnight at Berber Desert Camp, Sahara Bedouin Camp
- Meknes guided tour
- Volubilis guided tour
- Fes guided tour
- Sahara Desert excursion with camel ride and overnight in a Berber camp
- Todra Gorge stay with walk through local villages
- Aït Ben Haddou kasbah visit
- Marrakech medina guided walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Wander the winding streets of ancient medinas
- Sip refreshing mint tea
- Explore natural gorges and roman ruins
- Ride a camel to a desert camp
- Bargain in exotic souks
- Enjoy delicious moroccan fare
Day 1: Casablanca Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Casablanca/Fès Take a guided tour of the imperial city of Meknes and the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis before continuing on to Fes.
Day 3: Fès Explore the labyrinth of streets within the famous Fes medina with a certified local city guide. Marvel at one of the ancient tanneries and the view from above.
Day 4: Fès/Merzouga Drive south to the edge of the Sahara Desert before riding a camel into the dunes and overnighting in a desert camp.
Day 5: Merzouga/Todra Gorge Walk through local village farmlands and explore Todra Gorge.
Day 6: Todra Gorge/Aït Ben Haddou Visit the Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Opt to participate in a tagine cooking class for insight into Moroccan cuisine.
Day 7: Aït Ben Haddou/Marrakech Transfer to Marrakech, guided medina visit. Opt to visit Djemaa el Fna Square in the evening to see the gathering of musicians and street performers. Don't leave without indulging in a feast at the famous food stalls.
Day 8: Marrakech Depart at any time. We recommend booking post-accommodation to fully experience this lively city.