Information from G Adventures
Watch the sun rise above the highest sand dunes in Morocco and journey through fresh cedar forests in the Atlas Mountains. From the bustling souks of imperial cities and meandering lanes of old medinas, travel into the heart of Morocco without foregoing comfort. Get off the beaten path while exploring mudbrick kasbahs and conquering Saharan sand dunes by 4x4. With comfortable accommodation and transport by private air-conditioned van arranged by your CEO, you'll be free to experience Morocco's Roman heritage and Islamic grandeur in style.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sahara Dunes & Culture Excursion, Merzouga Your G for Good Moment: Mhaya Village Community Lunch, Meknès Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Arrival transfer
- G Adventures-supported traditional lunch
- Guided city tour of Meknes including the ancient granaries and stables of Moulay Ismail and Bab Mansour
- Guided visit to Volubilis
- Guided walking tour of the Fes medina including Medersa Bou Inanya and tanneries
- Sahara 4x4 dunes adventure
- Visit Todra Gorge and walk through palm groves
- Visit Taourirt Kasbah and Aït Ben Haddou
- Guided city tour of Marrakech including Bahia Palace and Saadian Tombs
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Explore roman ruins and unesco world heritage sites
- Walk the labyrinth of the fes medina with a local expert
- Enjoy a 4x4 excursion into the sahara desert
- Visit a historic kasbah
- Bargain in exotic souks and marketplaces with the locals
Day 1: Casablanca Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Casablanca/Fès Enjoy a G Adventures-supported traditional lunch before taking a guided tour of the imperial city of Meknes. Continue on to the ruins of Volubilis, the best-preserved Roman ruins in Morocco, before arriving in Fes.
Day 3: Fès Embark on a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Centre Fes medina, exploring the winding lanes and alleys while visiting the many artisans and shops.
Day 4: Fès/Merzouga Travel through the Middle Atlas Mountains to the Sahara Desert, overnighting in a kasbah-style desert hotel at the edge of the dunes.
Day 5: Merzouga/Tinghir Explore the Sahara on a thrilling 4x4 dunes tour. Continue on through a stone desert to the breathtaking Todra Gorge, followed by a visit to a palm grove.
Day 6: Tinghir/Ouarzazate Visit Dades Valley then continue along the 'Route of 1,000 Kasbahs' with an included visit to Kasbah Taourit. Opt to visit a Berber herbalist in Ouarzazate.
Day 7: Ouarzazate/Marrakech Visit Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, then continue to Marrakech.
Day 8: Marrakech In the morning, take a historical tour of the city, including the Bahia Palace and Saadian Tombs. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore the souks and sites of Marrakech.
Day 9: Marrakech Depart at any time.