Information from Viator
Agadir excursion will lead you to discover the kasbah called Agadir Oufella; an old kasbah destroyed by the earthquake in 1960, then the center of the new city called la nouvelle ville, stop at the main mosque, Argan oil extraction factory, and the grand Souk; (large market in town).
Departure from your hotel in Agadir at 9:00 am, or directly from your cruise ship at the port; starting by visiting the fishing port (depends on the local authority's permission). It's very active in the morning; see the arrival of sardine trawlers and fishermen unloading fish (catch of the day). View the shipyard for maintenance and construction of new hand made boats out of eucalyptus wood, (called masters of the ax), the sale of fish and auction market !Go for a panoramic view of the new Agadir town from the top of the kasba (called Agadir Oufella). Pause to take a picture in front of the main mosque. Stop at a women cooperative of Argan oil extraction. Being part of the program: (The National Initiative for Human Development).Visite the local main market of the city: called the souk. Free time if needed, and end of the visit by heading back to your hotel.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (Agadir city)
- Local taxes
- Transport guests between sights
What's not included
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Small-group tour by minibus