When to Go
High Season (Nov–Mar)
- Spring and autumn are the most popular times to visit.
- Accommodation prices are highest.
- Marrakesh and the south are popular at Christmas and New Year, but the north of the country can be chilly and wet.
Shoulder (Apr & Oct)
- Spring sandstorms in the Sahara and persistent rain in the north; popular elsewhere.
- Accommodation prices and demand jump around Easter.
Low Season (May–Sep)
- Discounts in accommodation and souqs.
- Domestic tourism keeps prices high on the coast, where this is shoulder season
- From 2017 to 2020, Ramadan will commence between the end of April and late May. Eid al-Adha will fall around August.