- Assouss Cooperative d'Argane All the argan-oil beauty and culinary products you could want.
- Al Nour Delicately embroidered household linens made by a cooperative of local disabled women.
- Funduq Namas You didn't know you wanted a carpet until you came here.
- 33 Rue Majorelle Contemporary takes on traditional crafts.
- Sidi Ghanem If you need to kit out an entire riad, this is where you come.
Modern Moroccan Design
- Souk Cherifa Young designers pitch their claim on the upper balcony selling quirky accessories and homeware.
- Max & Jan The medina goes hipster at this fun fashion and accessories boutique.
- 33 Rue Majorelle Funky riffs and contemporary twists on traditional design.
- Jamade Cute jewellery and colourful homewares.
- Sidi Ghanem Head here for the showrooms of Marrakesh's biggest design names, from fashion to furniture.
Arts & Crafts
- Souq Haddadine The dedicated metalworkers souq, with a clanging-hammer soundtrack.
- Ensemble Artisanal Fixed-price ceramics, woodwork and metalware all under one roof.
- Creations Pneumatiques Recycled tyre-tread mirror frames make for Marrakesh's quirkiest souvenirs.
- Anamil A high-quality haul of ceramics, textiles and leatherware for those looking for something special.
- Funduq El Ouarzazi A magpie-horde of Berber art and artefacts hides in the salons of the upper balcony.
- Cooperative Artisanale des Femmes de Marrakesh Handcrafted designs by local female artisans.
Moroccan Beauty Products
- Assouss Cooperative d'Argane Gorgeous argan oils to slather over skin; sold by a woman's cooperative.
- Naturom Heavenly potions and lotions, all fully organic and locally made.
- Arganino Pamper yourself with these chic, high-quality argan moisturisers and exfoliators.
- L'Art du Bain Savonnerie Artisanale Luxurious soapy stuff. Great for gifts – if you succeed in not keeping them for yourself.
- Chabi Chic Chichi culinary shop with beautiful argan oil, orange-blossom water, and spice-mix products alongside cute kitchenware.
- Rahba Kedima Stock up on ras el hanout spice mix and harissa (hot chilli paste) here.
- L'Atelier du Vin A fine range of Moroccan wines at reasonable prices.
- Souq Ableuh Olives, olives, olives, as far as the eye can see – and preserved lemons too!
- Al Kawtar Fabulous hand-stitched household linens made by a collective of women with disabilities.
- Assouss Cooperative d'Argane Gorgeous argan essential oils to slather over skin, sold by a women's cooperative.
- Al Nour Buy delicately embroidered cotton clothes and support this cooperative run by artisans with disabilities.