When to Go
High Season (Jul–Aug)
- The warmest, driest, busiest and most expensive time to visit.
- Accommodation should be booked well in advance; some places enforce three-day minimum stays.
Shoulder (May–Jun & Sep–Oct)
- The best time to come, with plenty of sunshine and average water temperatures over 20°C.
- Some beach bars and restaurants are closed and activities can be harder to arrange.
Low Season (Nov–Apr)
- The ski season kicks in, with peak prices in Kolašin and Žabljak.
- Many hotels, restaurants and bars on the coast close their doors and prices plummet.