Information from Viator
Go on an wonderful day trip and enjoy a guided tour of Tulum to then go swimming and snorkeling in an underground world famous cenote "DOS OJOS" near the archaeological site. You will experience two of the most exciting activities in the Yucatan Peninsula, all in one day.
You will be picked up from your hotel and head to the archaeological site of Tulum. Here, you'll enjoy an incredible guided tour of the ruins and learn all about the magical Maya culture and history. Tulum is located in Quintana Roo and is without a doubt one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world and there is a reason for that: you will be amazed at the pre-Columbian temples facing the Caribbean Sea which is a truly breathtaking experience. Once you are done with the tour, you will head to the incredible cenote "Dos Ojos". Here, you can go swimming and snorkeling in an underground cenote. Then, you'll head back to your hotel. Take this incredible adventure on your next Caribbean vacation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in a A/C vehicle
- Professional guide
- Guided tour and free time in Tulum
- 50 minutes in the cenote "Dos Ojos" (life jackets available)
- Water, soft drinks and beers
- Entry/Admission - Ruins of Tulum
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Photo or video services
- Snacks or any food other than the included lunch
- Other activities at Tulum or at the Cenote
- 3USD per person for conservation fee at "Dos Ojos"
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide