Rooms at the Pachamama (which means Mother Earth in Inca) range from small interior singles and doubles with partial ocean views to more ample digs that sleep four. The staff are very knowledgeable about local activities and the accommodations are fairly priced by Mahahual standards. The beach is a 10m stumble away.
Information from Booking.com
Set in Costa Maya, Posada Pachamama is located just outside Mahahual. Each air-conditioned room has traditional Mexican décor with colourful tiles. There is free WiFi and a private bathroom. The Posada features its own diving shop, and other activities include snorkelling and fishing. Puerto Madero can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Chetumal is 140 km away.
A deposit via bank transfer or pay pal is required to secure your reservation. Posada Pachamama will contact you with instructions after booking.
- Tour desk
- Smoke alarms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Cctv in common areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private check-in/check-out
- Wifi available in all areas
- Cctv outside property
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Internet services
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Cashless payment available
- Fire extinguishers
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Free WiFi available