This beautiful Marriot-run hotel has 15 suites with high ceilings and separate lounges. Perfectly manicured gardens and grassy lawns offer peace, while the creatively designed pool cuts through the property and has nearby hammocks fit for a Maya king. There's an on-site spa, restaurant and bar in case you really don't want to leave the premises, and service is charming.
It also runs a restored luxury hacienda 26km outside the city, on the way to the Edzná ruins.
Information from Booking.com
This restored 17th-century mansion house features a spa, free Wi-Fi and indoor and outdoor pools. Hacienda Puerta Campeche a Luxury Collection Hotel is centrally located, 700 metres from Campeche Cathedral, and offers free on-site parking. Colourfully decorated Mayan-style rooms and suites feature flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. Each is air conditioned and has a minibar and cotton hammocks. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, hairdryer and amenities. An American breakfast is available at Hacienda Puerta Campeche a Luxury Collection Hotel. There is also a bar and outdoor terrace. Guests will be greeted at check in with a non-alcoholic cocktail and WiFi access is available in some hotel's areas. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and there is 24-hour reception. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travellers, during dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be cancelled on arrival. Please note foreign currency cash payments are not available. According to the official provisions of the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, hotels in Yucatan are unable to carry out cash transactions in US dollars or in other currencies. This means that, unfortunately, Hacienda Puerta Campeche cannot receive payments in cash or traveler checks in currencies other than Mexican Pesos. Likewise, we are unable provide currency exchange services. If you require Mexican Pesos, we recommend you to change your currency at official currency exchange offices in airports. Alcoholic beverages are only served to adults aged 21 years or older, with valid identification. The hotel does not offer cheque cashing services.
- On-site parking
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Swimming pool
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Internet services
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Gift shop
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Free parking
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Airport shuttle
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Valet parking
- Private parking
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- 24-hour front desk
Food and drink
- Air conditioning
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi available
- Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.