Budget: Less than M$800
- Hostel dorm bed: M$200; double room in budget hotel: M$370–620
- Comida corrida (fixed-price lunch) in low-budget restaurant: M$60–90
- 250km bus trip: M$230
- Double room in midrange hotel: M$630–1500
- Good dinner with drinks: M$250–350
- Museum admission: M$10–70
- City taxi ride: M$35–65
- Hiking/rafting/mountain-biking day trip M$900–2000
Top End: More than M$2300
- Double room in top-end hotel: M$1600–5000
- Fine dinner with drinks: M$360–500
- Personalized day tour: M$1500–2000
- Two-hour horseback ride: M$1000
It's worth asking if a discount is available on room rates, especially if it's low season or you're staying more than two nights. In markets some haggling is expected. Unmetered taxis will often shave some pesos off the initial asking price.
Banamex ATM One of a handful of ATMs in town.