- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
i wanna travel through Central and Southamerica, with an open end to return. I searched in Internet and it seems the best for my plans is to go with a one way ticket and start in Mexico (seems to be the cheapest place to land) Have you any suggestions about the flight-tickets? Are these open-flex tickets still available and how much do they cost, does anybody has expierences with that?
I land in Mérida this April 28 night,
I’m Looking for the best, not cheapest but not too expensive too, for the first night.
It’ll be my first night in Mexico ever, so i want to feel safe ( i know Mérida is a safe place..)
My husband and I want to see Tulem and Chichen Itza. We are traveling by bus. We plan from on leaving Cozumel on a Saturday am, see Tulem, and then go to Chichen Itza on Sunday (stay Sunday night and Monday night) then on to Cancun to catch our plane on Wednesday. My concern is mainly the bus availability. I looked at the ADO site and it had the same bus hours forTulum/Chichen Itza and Chichen Itza/Cancun routes - 9:05pm and 14:45. Makes me wonder if this is correct? Also wanted to ask if…
Hi, I'm in Mexico City now and having difficulty finding the free or cheap classical music one assumes to find in a city this huge. Organ recitals in churches? Student recitals? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Also, Poetry readings, theatre are of interest.
Thanks in advance.
How much time do people generally spend at Edzna? If I left Campeche after breakfast and took colectivos to the ruins and back, would I be able to catch a ~1-130pm departure from the Campeche ADO terminal?
Also, can one still climb the major pyramid at Coba?
Hi, would someone tell me which metro goes to Mexico City International Airport?
For some reason I can't figure it out. Last time I was in Mexico City, 4 years ago, I remember taking the metro directly to the airport, was the metro closed? I think it was the station Terminal Aerea...
When we arrived a couple of weeks ago we had to take a bus to Pantitlan station...