- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about Mexico.
This branch covers travel to and around Mexico.
Here are some tips to help you find the information you want and need:
1. Research before asking a question. It will help you get better, more detailed and useful answers from the community if you've already done some homework. It's also polite. The community is here to help, but we're not your personal search engine. Invest some preliminary time and we'll help you fill in the gaps.
2. Explore Lonely Planet's Destinations online, which has a…
I hope to spend a chunk of next winter in SMA, likely alone or with another woman. What would be a neighborhood to look for rentals, that is “safe” and walkable to interesting museums, markets, etc. Thanks! I”m 61, travel quite a bit, but do not speak Spanish, although I’m working on that!
Hi Everyone I'm doing the G Adventures Mexico Tour in May (Mexico–Cities, Cuisine & Ruins)and need advice on the optional activities . I do want to do perhaps the Majority of the activities, but want advice on what activities are def worth doing, and what activities it would be better not to do saving my money?
If you have done this trip before I would really appericate your advice, what are the 3 top activities that i do NOT want to miss out on..l.. but also if you could give me advice on…
I've been studying a Querétaro>Jalpan>Xilitla>Poza Rica trip by bus.
First: I'm flying into Mexico City airport and would likely arrive in Querétaro a bit after the last Primera Plus bus to Jalpan, which departs at 3pm. Can anyone help me determine how much slower the Flecha Amarilla bus to Jalpan would be? I'm trying to determine whether to continue to Jalpan at say, 4pm, or stay in and explore Querétaro for a bit.
Second: I see a Cd Valles>Poza Rica bus leaving at ~5am. Is there a…
I have heard back from the Mexican Embassy and this is what they report to me:
"Starting April 4th of 2018, the Mexican Immigration Authority (INM), has installed automatized kiosks at the arrival terminals of the mayor [sic]international airports. This new devices will process the entry process for international travellers from countries that do not require a visa to visit Mexico.
This is part of a governmental modernization process. Travellers are required to scan passport, take face picture…
Hi, If I am flying from UK to Cancun via Mexico City International is a connection time of 2 hours enough?
Do I have to use customs at Mexico City or when I reach Cancun? (flying to or from Mexico).
Or is it like the US where you have to go through the entire process of customs at Mexico City even if its not your final destination?
The places that a tourist should undoubtedly visit in this beautiful city are: Calle 59, the walls, the main park, the cathedral, the main market (Pedro Sains de Baranda), the malecon.
as security, you shouldn´t be alone at night.
It shouldn't walk in low colonies (economically).
You shouldn't walk alone, it is possible to be accompanied.
I should buy souvenirs that say campeche, like key rings, shirts, glasses, etc.
As a last advice I should try the good food as it…
i wanna travel through Central and Southamerica, with an open end to return. I searched in Internet and it seems the best for my plans is to go with a one way ticket and start in Mexico (seems to be the cheapest place to land) Have you any suggestions about the flight-tickets? Are these open-flex tickets still available and how much do they cost, does anybody has expierences with that?