Information from Viator
Come along to the perfect combination of culture and adventure! On this amazing experience we will visit the archeological site of Tulum, enjoy two natural cenotes (caves), ride on an ATV in the middle of the jungle, do an amazing snorkeling tour admiring natural decorations (stalagmites and stalactites into a cenote cave), and fly our zip-lines! And before return to hotels, coffee and muffins for everyone! This is a local experience operated by local people, no more than 14 people per excursion. Totally exclusive areas for the group, no crowds, no lines. Tour duration: 06 hours + Transportation time. You won´t regret it!
• Meeting up or Pick up from your hotel on air conditioned van • Arriving at Tulum archaelogical site (do not includes guide) You will have 01:30 hours to visit the site. • On the way to Dos Ojos Park we will stop for lunch in a local restaurant • Guides introduction and activities explanation • Arriving at the first cenote, just like a natural swimming pool of crystal clear water in the middle of nowhere, you will have time for swimming and diving (30 minutes approx) • Transportation to the area for second activity • Approximately 45 minutes of traveling on ATV through the jungle´s rough and flat areas, ups and downs, rocks and roots. • Outdoor ziplining in the middle of the jungle (160 mts) • Ziplining landing into a Cenote Cave (60 mts) • Snorkeling tour admiring natural decorations (stalagmites and stalactites) inside and outside the water, and beautiful light effects. • Coffe & Muffins time • Return to your hotel
- Round-trip shared transfer by air conditioned van
- Snack in the city of Tulum.
- Lockers and showers.
- Shared or individual ATV
- Safety gear (helmet and goggles)
- Two zip-line circuit (One through the jungle, the other landing into the water of the cenote)
- Snorkeling gear (mask,tube and life vest)
- Coffee & Muffins
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Guide at the archeological site
- Soft drinks or beer
- Video cameras inside the archeological site pay an additional tax charge not included in the price.
- Pictures at Mystic