Information from Viator
Your tour begins with a scenic cruise along the coastline as your snorkeling vessel is on its way to TripAdvisor’s #1 Cozumel Reef system for drift snorkeling. Then the helm is set to the most secluded Cozumel ´s treasure: “El Cielo” Bay (heaven on earth), a starfish sanctuary with crystal clear water. After the adventure, you will be ready to “raid” Playa Mia Grand Beach Park for the buffet and open bar, then relax on the beach or have tons of fun; it is all up to you!
Receive snorkeling instruction and gear and then follow your PADI certified guide for drift snorkeling over the famous Colombia Reef. You will discover an infinite array of colors, and forms of the exuberant marine life. Then owe at “El Cielo” (The Sky) named after the incredible blue and starfish.After snorkeling, the bar on board is open for a well-deserved ice-cold draft beer, a salty margarita or a refreshing rum punch mix. It is also time to weigh anchor for Cozumel’s most popular beach location: Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. After lunch buffet you are welcome to explore the park and sunbathe on the beach or splash into the pools. Thrill at the 200-foot long Twin Twister Water slides or engage into any of 20+ complimentary services and attractions included.Optional conveniences, such as À-la-carte menu, soft drinks, cash bar, massage, wave runners, parasailing, fish therapy and others, are available for an additional fee. Ask your host for prices.Afterwards it´s time to navigate back to the pier for you to return to the comfort of your room after a memorable day.
- Land transportation
- Marine Transportation to snorkeling sites and Playa Mia
- Playa Mia’s certified snorkeling vessel
- Visit to Colombia reef and “El Cielo” starfish sanctuary Bay
- Snorkel life vest, mask, fins and snorkel tube on-board
- Water and canned soft drinks on-board
- On-board beer, rum punch and Margaritas, Open Bar will be served after the snorkeling portion of the tour
- Buffet and domestic open bar at Playa Mia
- Oasis Island Pool and its Hydro Massage Tub 200-feet long Twin Twister Waterslides Access to the Floating Park Access to Underwater Mayan City La Cantina Pool Bar Lounge Chairs Organized Games by Entertainment Team Ocean Kayaks Hobie Cats Pedal Boats Water Bicycles Inflatable Inner Tubes Ping-Pong Table Showers and Dressing Rooms Lifeguard Rescue wave runner unit On-site First Aid Center and Paramedic On-site Ambulance All facilities are wheelchair accessible areas at Playa Mia, for beach transfers there are beach wheelchairs available upon request.
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's not included
- la carte food at La Velaria Restaurant
- Beach Umbrellas Rental
- Espresso bar
- Fish therapy
- Hair braiding
- Jet ski rental
- Locker Rental
- Lounge Beds
- Nails & Spa
- Outdoor Massage Services
- Shopping Area with souvenirs, Mexican handcrafts and photo shop.
- Snack Bar
- Snorkel Equipment Rental
- Snorkeling trips
- Towel Rental