Information from Viator
Escape Cancun on this 12 hour full day tour to Chichen Itza, one of the main archaeological sites of Yucatan’s peninsula. Follow your multilingual guide around the site before enjoying a cool swim in a Cenote and an included lunch buffet. Round transportation from either your hotel or a meeting point is includedStarting on February 1,2019 your tour will include a guided tour of Valladolid, a colonial town on the Yucatan Peninsula
Start the day with the pick up from your hotel or meeting point according to the option you chose in a comfortable bus.
The first stop before arriving at one of the 7 wonders of the world will be in Valladolid, recently named Magic Town of Mexico, accompanied by an expert bilingual guide.
Enjoy a delicious lunch buffet of typical food of the region.
Around midday, start your tour in Chichen itza of significant locations at the World Heritage site, including the ball court, el Castillo (the Castle), the Pyramid of Kukulkan and Temple of the Warriors.
After visiting Chichen Itza, you'll head to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath.
Your tour will end with dropping you off back at your Cancun hotel or meeting point.Note: Valladolid is a town wth many festivities and local traditions, in case the town is closed, we will change the experience visiting the nearby town of Piste.
- Buffet lunch
- Round transportation from either meeting point or hotel, according to selected option
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Brief Visit to Colonial Valladolid
- Visit and swim in cenote (the cenote we visit varies according to season)
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Please note that effective February 1st 2019 until December 31st 2019 all visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn. This amount is subject to change for bookings in 2020."
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included