Information from Viator
Discover the Mayan city of Chichen Itza through a private entrance at Mayaland Resort, without waiting in line! On this small-group tour of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, you’ll visit ancient temples such as the Pyramid of Kukulcán with an expert guide, plus enjoy free time at the resort hotel. Swim in the pool, stroll through the botanical gardens or re-enter the temple complex on your own. A buffet lunch of international and Yucatecan dishes is included.
Your Chichén Itzá Experience begins when we pick you up in our luxurious Mercedes Benz vehicle between 7:00 & 8:00 am from your hotel lobby. Your expert Gray Line professional Guide will share his knowledge of the Maya Civilization as you are comfortably driven to our MAYALAND RESORT, UNIQUELY LOCATED INSIDE CHICHEN ITZA´S SACRED GROUNDS, ADJACENT TO THE TEMPLES. You will visit ALL the temples the Central area (Classic Period) and Northern area (Maya-Toltec Period). A two-hour guided tour plus free time to re-enter and visit on your own!. Access the Temples from our own private entrance. No waiting in line. Enter and exit the park as many times as you want! Use the facilities of our unique Mayaland Resort, a multiple time Condé Nast winner and National Geographic Favorite. Mexican, Yucatecan and International cuisine served buffet style. Freshly hand made tortillas & tacos as well as wood oven baked pizza and dozens of local, Mexican and international delicacies. All you care to enjoy!.
- Roundtrip Semi-private Mercedes Benz transportation from Cancun/Riviera Maya hotels (drop off at major hotels at Merida if option select)
- The services of our Gray Line Certified, bilingual, official guide.
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, lounge chairs, botanical gardens and Wi-Fi.
- Exclusive access to Viator's Hospitality suite
- All you care to enjoy Buffet Lunch at the Mayaland Resort.
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What's not included
- Entrance fees to Chichen Itza
- Beverages, free on board, are not included in the buffet lunch.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included