Information from Viator
Take a sail and snorkel tour by catamaran to some of the best reefs in Cozumel. Enjoy cold beverages (including alcoholic drinks), homemade guacamole with salsa and chips, music and two snorkel stops on this 3-hour tour. Dive in and explore the second largest barrier reef in the world.
Board the only sailing catamaran in Cozumel for a 3-hour tour out to some of the best snorkel reefs in Cozumel. Sail on a 43'X24' catamaran equipped with fresh water showers, restrooms and ergonomically designed stairs for easy access in and out of the water. Spend time on the spacious deck, while your crew takes you to your first snorkel stop. Enter the water with your snorkel guide. See the abundant marine life that inhabits the reef. Snorkel for about 45-minutes at each stop. Dive in at your second snorkel stop. Explore the world's second largest barrier reef. Quench your thirst following your underwater adventure with complimentary drinks. Choose from ice cold beer, rum punch, tequila shots, soft drinks, water and more. Enjoy homemade guacamole with salsa and chips. Listen to music as you unwind and sail back to the dock.
- Drinks (Ice cold Corona beer, margaritas, rum and coke, tequila shots, bottled water and sodas)
- Snacks (homemade guacamole, seasonal fruit)
- Snorkel equipment
- Guided snorkeling
- Marine park and docking fees
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Snorkel gear included