Information from Viator
Explore spectacular ocean side cliffs, lush desert ranges and canyon trails as you ride your personal Honda All terrain vehicle. For those looking for a challenging and exciting ATV ride, look no further.
You will receive an orientation on the proper operating techniques of your ATV as well as free to walk along our typical Baja California ranch having the chance to take some pictures with horses, goats, and friendly donkeys.Hop on and follow your guide for a glimpse into Baja’s rugged terrain where you will see cactus over 20 feet high towering over the trail, wild animals, exotic desert flora and incredible views over the Pacific Ocean.From January through April keep an eye out towards the ocean as the migrating whales come so close to shore that you can see them jumping.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of bandana, helmet and ATV
What's not included
- Entrance fee to park $10 USD
- Optional collision insurance $15 USD
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide