Budget: Less than €80
- Dorm bed: €15–20
- Double room in budget hotel: €40–60
- Sandwiches, pizza or pasta: €6–12
- 12-journey bus pass: €15
- Double room in midrange hotel: €70–140
- Car rental: average per day €25
- Meal in restaurant: €20–30
Top end: More than €140
- Double room in top-end hotel: €140–300
- Meal in top restaurant: €50–100
- Private yacht hire: per day €400
- You may bargain for handicrafts at stalls or markets, but shops have fixed prices.
- You can often angle for lower prices from hotels and car-hire agencies in the low season (October to mid-June), and stays/rentals of a week or more will often get a 10% discount.
Bank of Valletta On the main square with an ATM.