Budget: Less than €100
- Double in budget hotel: €70–80
- Sandwiches, pizza or pasta: €10–20
- Seven-day bus pass: €21
- Double in midrange hotel: €80–130
- Meal in restaurant: €20–30
- Aperol Spritz cocktail in a bar: €6
- Taxi from airport to Valletta: €20
Top end: More than €160
- Double room in top-end hotel: €130–300
- Meal in top restaurant: €60–100
- Private yacht hire: per day €400
- You may bargain for handicrafts at stalls or markets, but shops have fixed prices.
- You can often angle for lower prices from hotels and car-hire agencies in the low season (October to mid-June), and stays/rentals of a week or more will often get a 10% discount.