Attractions

Historic Building in Naxxar

Palazzo Parisio

The glorious Palazzo Parisio was originally built in 1733 by Grand Master Antonio Manoel de Vilhena, then acquired and refurbished by a Maltese noble family in the late 19th century. The magnificent interior (in par…
Church in Naxxar

Parish Church of Our Lady

The Parish Church of Our Lady is one of the tallest baroque edifices in Malta. Construction was started in the early years of the 16th century, according to the designs of Vittorio Cassar (son of the more famous Ger…